Wealth Advisor - All Offices
Chilton Trust (“CTC”) is a private wealth management firm launched in 2010 by Richard L. Chilton Jr. CTC offers full-service, bespoke private wealth management services, including asset allocation advice, management of separate portfolio accounts, tax advice, trust and estate planning and family office services. CTC has offices in Charlotte, Connecticut, Delaware, New York and Palm Beach.
Our mission is to provide our clients with a portfolio of services that capture superior long-term returns throughout all market cycles by executing our proven commitment to value-oriented, fundamental research and disciplined portfolio management. We strive to achieve these goals through a team of passionate professionals who share a common culture of mutual respect, integrity, and work ethic built on creative thinking and leadership, and always putting our clients’ interests first.
Key Functions of a Senior Wealth Advisor include, but are not limited to:
- Deliver advice and solutions to Ultra High Net Worth clients to help them achieve desired goals around wealth preservation, investment management, family office services and estate and trust planning
- Identify and cultivate new client relationships and prospects for the firm
- Maintain ongoing communication with prospects and existing clients in consultation with the day to day Client Advisors
- Ability to communicate effectively about the market, available investment products and the entire suite of services available to clients including trust and estate planning, tax planning and family office services
- Drive business results by building out your network of Centers of Influence
- Willingness and positive energy to do any other tasks to help build the business of CTC.
- Minimum 7 years in the wealth, private banking or asset management industry in an advisory/relationship capacity
- Confident self-starter willing to do what it takes to help build a business
- Entrepreneurial oriented with energy and drive to cultivate and build relationships with the end goals of the client always in front of mind
- Ability to communicate effectively about investment options, banking and credit needs with an organized and disciplined approach
- Strong community presence in local markets
- Proven ability to exercise good judgment and discretion with sensitive issues
- Ability to work with a diverse range of work styles and levels in a productive manner
- Demonstrates how to problem solve and recommend solutions
- Willingness to travel
- Bachelors degree required; MBA, JD, CFA, CFP or CTFA preferred
Chilton seeks candidates who have outstanding analytical skills coupled with strong organizational, communication and people/client skills. Applicants should be pro-active, motivated, passionate, and work well in a team environment. We pride ourselves on building a team of professionals working toward a common goal in a collaborative fashion.